Monday, 23 July 2007

Refreshed

Hehe, another post in the dead of the night. Just got off the phone with Mark, spent a good couple of hours talking about spiritual life and other stuff that we're concerned about. I always feel better when I talk to him, always learning something new from Mark, teaching Mark stuff I've learnt along the way.

Cell group yesterday was different. We had visitors from Korea come. Had fun, attempted to learn a Korean worship song. Not a bad attempt, I'd think. We also had our first prophesying session, where a young member would pair up with an older member, and we would attempt to prophesy over one another's life. The Koreans got a bit confused, so Shaun demonstrated by prophesying for Mikki. Even though it was a demonstration, Mikki really got a "double portion" of the spirit, and one could see that she was really blessed by the prayer. I want to get to the stage where I can discern the voice of the Holy Spirit among the countless inner voices that clamour for my attention, really listening to what He is telling me, the plans that he has for me. Mikki later prayed over me. She told me that the Lord is telling me that I wasn't alone. My previous post was my realisation of my loneliness, and here was the Lord telling me that I'm not alone... I really just cried then and there. Thank God for bringing me back.

No comments: