Wow. July 16th. Haven't updated in quite a while. Never had anything positive to write. I rather not write, and keep all my negativity to myself. Don't know why, but blogging to me seems like an accentuator of my feelings. If I'm feeling happy, blogging about happy things, I get happier. When I'm sad, and blog about sad stuff, I get more upset over whatever I'm upset about.
Oh yes, got curious a while back, shot off an email to church. What I asked about should be pretty evident.
Dear Bowen,Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus!Thank you so much for taking time to write to our church.In response to your email, we have searched through our records and the date you received Christ was on Sunday, November 12, 2006.We hope the information is helpful to you!May God bless you richly!Yours sincerely,Serene Koh | Church Liaison OfficerCity Harvest Church
It's always nice to know this kind of thing. Less than one month to go till my anniversary with God. I still can't believe it's been three years...
No comments:
Post a Comment